Legal Data Controller
Hermanos García Carrión, S.C.
Tax Identification Number (NIF/CIF): J19663616
Haza de Lino s/n 18712 Polopos (Granada)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 958 836 821
These legal terms and conditions regulate the permitted use of this website, made available to Internet users by Hermanos García Carrión, S.C, hereinafter HAZADELLINO.ES. If you do not agree with these legal terms and conditions, you must leave this website.
The User undertakes to use the website, the services and the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, must abstain from:
– Removing, eluding or manipulating the copyright and any other data identifying the rights of the owners included in the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
– Introducing programmes, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are liable to cause any type of modification to the website or the computer systems that support it.
– Using or installing programmes or devices that can invalidate security controls or passwords established by HAZADELLINO.ES. It is also forbidden to decrypt encryption keys, systems or algorithms or any other security element available on the website or used by any of its users.
– Making copies or screenshots of the website, without express authorisation from HAZADELLINO.ES.
– Making copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of HAZADELLINO.ES.
– Engaging in any type of conduct that is against the law or good faith.
HAZADELLINO.ES will not be held liable for any losses or damage caused to the user due to viruses, unavailability or any other abnormal behaviour of the website. HAZADELLINO.ES has taken all available security measures according to the current status of technology to guarantee the correct operation of the website and to prevent any type of damage being caused to the user.
Access and use of certain sections of this website require prior registration as a user. The registration of users under the age of 18 is not allowed. HAZADELLINO.ES reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered on our website, the user may, at any time, access, modify or cancel the details on their profile.
HAZADELLINO.ES warns the user that registration requests made fraudulently or in breach of third-party rules or rights may be rejected. The user may also be unsubscribed if they breach these legal terms and conditions or the warnings and requirements directed at them by HAZADELLINO.ES in relation to behaviours that violate the policies and rules that govern this website.
The user is responsible for any action carried out under their username or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of their account password. If they suspect that the security of their password has been compromised, they must change it immediately.
HAZADELLINO.ES declines all liability for the services and/or information provided on other pages linked to this website. HAZADELLINO.ES does not control or have any type of supervision over linked pages. Users who use these links must check the legal terms and conditions of the destination pages.
All text, images, logos, distinguishing signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and all other content included on this website are owned by HAZADELLINO.ES or, where applicable, it has permission for their use and/or exploitation.
Users of this website may reproduce or store the contents of this website for their exclusive personal use or for the purposes authorised in the legal terms and conditions for the purchase of our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, whether total or partial, of the contents stored on this website is expressly prohibited, unless prior and express consent is received from HAZADELLINO.ES.
This website is subject to Spanish law and in the event of any dispute or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the town of Polopos (Granada). This clause of express submission to the courts of the town of Polopos (Granada) will not apply to disputes with website users who hold the status of consumers according to current legislation, in which case both parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the place of residence of the consumer.